COVID-19 business support funds have been released recently to provide practical support to Irish businesses experiencing significant pressures as a result of COVID-19.
For those looking to increase your website presence or even just get an online presence these are available in the form of Online Trading Vouchers.
Grant Amount Available
Up to €2,500 excluding VAT of eligible expenses.
Who is Eligible?
The scheme is targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Those who currently have a limited online trading presence;
- Must be trading for at least 12 months prior to date of application (6 months if claiming through your Local Enterprise Office)
- Must be operating on a commercial basis.
What can you Claim for?
- It Consultation
- Upgrading or creating an Ecommerce website
- Implementing Online Payments or booking systems
- Training for Internet related activities
Things you can’t claim for:
- Brochure websites (no online trading activity done through the website)
- Non-internet related software
You can apply through the following (depending on where you are based in Ireland)