Dingle Food Festival Taste Trail 2012
Highlights of the festival include a Taste Trail in over 60 outlets, where festival goers can purchase taste tickets and sample local cuisine delights in locations that vary from pubs and galleries to shop and restaurants.
To partake on the Taste Trail, you will need to purchase food festival Taste Tickets. Each book contains 10 tickets and costs €20. You can purchase your taste tickets from the following locations: Fish at The Marina – John Bennys Pub – Dingle Bay Hotel – Murphys Ice Cream – McCarthys Bar – Benners Hotel – Festival Office. Click here for ticket location information
Saturday and Sunday Afternoon (1-5pm) Events on the Taste Trail.
- Fish at the Marina: Sesame crusted haddock sticks with whipped avocado & lime *
- O’Cathain Iasc Teo Fish Shop: A Tasty Seafood BBQ (SAT ONLY)
- Oceanworld Aquarium: Sustainable Seafood – seafood that doesn’t jeopardise the ocean’s eco-system (SUN ONLY)
- The Boatyard Restaurant and Bar: Homemade fishcake coated in panko crumbs served with a lime and chili sauce
- Out of the Blue: OOTB taste of the sea
- Marina Inn: Seared king scallop with Jack McCarthy’s of Kanturk ‘’Queen’’ black pudding on a bed of parsnip puree
- John Benny’s Pub: Gleinbeigh Oysters and Guinness *
- Danno’s Bar: Danno’s Seafood surprise???
- Dingle Bay Hotel: Fresh Ted Browne crabmeat roll with a taste of Tindal Wines on Saturday and The Wicklow Wine Company on Sunday. Live music. *
- Murphy’s Pub: Potato soup, bacon and cabbage and Czech style plum crumble
- An Cupan Tae: Chocolate butterfly cakes with lemon buttercream
- Siopa Ceol: The award winning Cloudberry Bakery (& Karwig Wines on Saturday)
- Strand House: Una’s pies and Joan’s desserts
- Chowder Caf