Monthly Management Tasks as part of the Google Adwords Marketing Service
The overall aim is to reduce the cost of advertising by increasing the quality score of adverts and thereby reducing the cost of conversion.
Constant monitoring of your campaign
The following tasks will be performed regularly to ensure a cost effective campaign. The overall aim is to reduce the cost of advertising by increasing the quality score of adverts and thereby reducing the cost of conversion. With a low quality score every click could cost up to 300% what it should.
- Stripping current ads of negative keywords
- Negative keywords added to prevent irrelevant searches
- Split testing on adverts
- Monitor cost of conversion
- Monitor unusual clicks on the adverts
- Research new keywords and add where necessary
- Review website landing pages
The Monthly Management also includes the following reporting features:
- You will receive a weekly report of the campaign status showing results of the work done.
My aim is to prove my Monthly Management by increasing your conversions and bringing down the cost of your advertising