Here is a list of questions that I often get asked about the design process and the quotes
What is required to get started on a new project?
- A 35% deposit on the total cost is required + delivery of all images and content.
- Access to the domain (if required)
- Access to the hosting control panel (if required)
What is the development process?
- Once the deposit has been paid and content received then the design of the site will be agreed via proofs.
- Once you have signed off on the look and feel of the site then it will be developed in a password protected area of your domain
- Once site structure and directory functionality completed then content will be entered onto the site.
- Once content has been entered it will then be checked for search engine optimization.
- Testing to be carried out.
- Once all of the above is completed then the site is ready to go live. When site has been signed off then site can go live.
- Site going live process will start which includes notifying search engines and a final check of all site functionality.
What support is available once the site is live?
Once the site is live then the maintenance agreement starts. This will include 24 hour monitoring of the site, daily backups and scans and any system bug support. Further support via email and telephone is available when required.
What other projects have you worked on?
How long have you been doing this for?
I have been working on website since the beginning setting up an internet café in 1998 that then developed into a web development company. I went freelance in 2002 and have been doing that ever since. Tax clearance certificate can be provided if required.